Rules and Restrictions :
By participating in the Best Dumpster Service Rental Program and purchasing the dumpster rental service, you agree to the full rules and regulations stated below:
- Charges and Payment: Customer shall pay Best Dumpster Service LLC, rental for the collection and disposal provided by Best Dumpster Service LLC including any dig out, blocked container
and/or excess disposal charges levied, cancellation fee, trip charges or relocation charges that were not prepaid by Customer, in accordance with the schedule of charges. Each of the
above fees will be charged to the credit card on file immediately after the specified service is provided. For all amounts billed and not paid in advance, Customer shall make payment
within ten (10) days after the date of an invoice from Best Dumpster Service LLC. Best Dumpster Service LLC may impose, and Customer agrees to pay, a late fee of $50.00 on balances not paid
within ten (10) days of the date of the invoice, plus 10% interest for every 30 days overdue. In the event that any payment is not made when due, Best Dumpster Service LLC may, at his sole
option, terminate services, recover all past due payments and recover any equipment from the premises. Company reserves the right to charge a fee no greater than that allowed by
law on all Customer checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Pre-Paid Dumpsters will be available for six months from the date of the delivery of the first one. The credit will expire after six months from the first delivery.
- Waste Material: Customer represents and warrants that the materials placed in the equipment shall be “waste material” as defined herein and shall contain no other substances. The
term “waste material” as used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean solid waste generated by Customer excluding radioactive, volatile, highly flammable, explosive, biomedical,
infectious, toxic, or hazardous material. The term “hazardous material” shall include but not be limited to, any amount of waste listed or characterized as hazardous by the United
States Environmental Protection Agency or any state agency pursuant to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976, an enabled or applicable state law. Best Dumpster Service
LLC shall acquire title to conforming waste material when it is located into Best Dumpster Service LLC trucks. Title to and liability for any waste excluded above shall remain with Customer
and Customer expressly agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Best Dumpster Service LLC from and against any and all damages, penalties, fines and liabilities resulting from or
arising out of such waste excluded above.
- Driveways and Parking Areas: Customer warrants that any right of way provided by Customer Best Dumpster Service LLC equipment is sufficient to bear the weight of all Best Dumpster Service
LLC and vehicles reasonably required to perform the service herein contracted Best Dumpster Service LLC shall not be responsible for damage to any private driving surface, pavement or
accompanying sub-surface of any route reasonably necessary to perform the service herein contracted and Customer assumes all liabilities for damage to driving surfaces, pavement
or road surfaces and entire container placement site.
- Contamination: The inclusion of any materials not meant for the Equipment type as described may result in cost alteration. Any loads rejected by the landfill are subject to a
contamination fee. The Customer is solely responsible for the Equipment’s contents.
- Unacceptable Materials: Hazardous waste, Industrial waste, Chemical products, Oil filters, Herbicides & pesticides, Radioactive material, Solvents, Paint (except completely dried
latex paint cans, no liquids), other flammable liquids, Aerosol cans, propane tanks, motor oil, transmission oil/lubricating/hydraulic oil/ oil filters, Contaminated oils (mixed with
solvents, gasoline, etc.), Antifreeze, Petroleum contaminated soil/lead paint chips, Tires, Batteries, Computers, Monitors, Televisions, Microwaves, Fluorescent Tubes, Medical
Waste, Animals, Barrels, All liquids
- Additional charges: An additional $25 – fee will be charged for each tire disposed in the container. This charge will be automatically applied to the credit card on file once we
receive a weighing slip from the landfill. The charge receipt along with the weighing slip will be sent to you either by email or mail.
- Overfills and Offloads: The Customer is required to observe the fill line on the side of the Equipment. Best Dumpster Service LLC will not haul Equipment with debris protruding from the
top or Equipment that surpasses the weight restrictions for public roads and highways established by the Department of Transportation. In this event, the Customer is responsible for
its offload and may incur a $125.00 attempted delivery/removal fee should the Best Dumpster Service LLC have to reschedule a time to return to remove the Equipment. The Customer will
also be charged $10.00 per day for the time it take the customer to remove weight from the container. If customer will not remove weight, Best Dumpster Service LLC will hire someone to
empty the container and will charge the customer for the service.
- Acts of Mother Nature: Best Dumpster Service LLC is not responsible for excess weight due to acts of Mother Nature.
- Equipment Care: The equipment furnished here under by Best Dumpster Service LLC shall remain the property of Best Dumpster Service LLC, however, Customer acknowledges that it has care,
custody and control of the equipment while at the Customer’s location and accepts responsibility for any loss or damage to the equipment (except for normal wear and tear or for loss
or damage resulting from Best Dumpster Service LLC handling of the equipment) and for its contents. Customer agrees not to overload (by weight or volume), move or alter the equipment,
and shall use the equipment only for its proper and intended purpose. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Best Dumpster Service LLC against all claims, damages, suits,
penalties, fines and liabilities for injury or death to persons or loss or damage to property arising out of Customer’s use, operation or possession of the equipment.
- Access: Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled collection day. If the equipment is inaccessible so that the scheduled pick up cannot be
made Best Dumpster Service LLC will promptly notify the Customer and afford the Customer a reasonable opportunity to provide the access and reschedule the service, however, 199
Dumpsters LLC will charge an additional fee for Customer’s failure to provide initial access.
- Dumpster Rental Pricing: The Dumpsters or roll off container’s rental price keeps varying based on zip code of your service location. Pricing can differ by city, county and state.
Dumpster rental pricing is subjected to change at any point of time until you book an order.
- Cancellations: Cancellations or changes made 24 hours prior to the scheduled service date are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations made on the scheduled delivery date
will be subject to a $125.00 cancellation fee.
- Delivery and Pick Up: Delivery and/or removal of the dumpster is at the discretion of the driver. Dumpsters are to be filled level with the top edge! If the driver is unable to make a
delivery and/or removal due to safety, lack of accessibility, overloaded, or overweight the customer will be billed a $115 trip charge.
- Disclaimer: Due to uncertain soil conditions and sub-surface terrain Best Dumpster Service LLC cannot be held responsible for any damage to customer driveways, curbs, lawns or walks,
wells and septic systems. It is the customer’s responsibility to make Best Dumpster Service LLC aware of any underground utilities, which might be affected by taking delivery of the
dumpster / container. Every effort will be made to deliver/pick up a container within 8 hours, 5 days a week. However, due to inclement weather, traffic conditions or mechanical
breakdowns, delivery times or dates could vary. We will promptly contact you if there are delays in delivery or pickups.
- Excused Performance: Neither party hereto shall be liable for its failure to perform or delay performance hereunder due to circumstances or the significant threat of circumstances
beyond its reasonable control, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to strikes, labor trouble, riots, compliance with laws or government orders, acts of war or
terrorism, inability to access container, fires, and acts of god and such failure shall not constitute a default under this Agreement.
- Attorney Fees: In the event of breach of the Agreement by either party, the breaching party shall pay all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of the other party incident to any action
brought to enforce this Agreement. In the event Customer fails to pay Best Dumpster Service LLC all amounts which become due under this Agreement, Customer agrees to pay, in addition
to the amount due, any and all costs incurred by Best Dumpster Service LLC as a result of such failure to pay, and including to the extent permitted by law, reasonable attorney fees.
- Refunds: All refund, compensation, and/or credit requests must occur within 30 days of service completion. Any refunds issued will be at the sole discretion of Best Dumpster Service LLC.